You would think that teenagers would be the rudest customers when really it’s mostly old, middle-aged people.
The elderly are either adorable or the wrinkly reincarnation of Satan there is no in between
Neil Gaiman, The Sandman (via larmoyante)
if you abandon old dogs that have loved you for their entire life just because they are old and sick, there is a special place in hell reserved for you
I’m so tired of people telling me German is an “ugly, angry” language. When my German teacher tells us jokes it’s the sweetest, happiest language in the world. When I teach my father the word for daughter he smiles, repeating “Tochter” to himself until he gets it right, and in that moment German sounds like pride. There’s nothing angry or ugly about a language that never says goodbye, only “until we meet again.”
what if you tried to call off of work and you are just like “im sick today” and your boss was like “i know dude you’re one of the sickest bros here” and you were like “no i mean it im ill” and your boss says “yeah you the illest”
2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014.
Today marks the two year anniversary of when I last walked. September 10th 2012, I woke up unable to stand and unable to move. My dad walked in to find me extremely pale, tears rolling down my face and he immediately took me to the hospital. He carried me in and I remained there for a week as they tried to find a reason for this sudden deterioration.
I was born with Ehlers Danlos Syndrome and for the previous year I had struggled with my arms, knees and back; but nobody expected this. I was discharged without answers - wheelchair bound.
It was a huge set back as I had gone from British Champion fighter, to completely disabled in the space of a year. I was 13 when I won the competition, 13 when I began to suffer and 14 when I was left wheelchair bound; however 2013 seemed to be the year where things were improving. I got reconstruction surgery done on my left hand and I was self propelling in my wheelchair - things seemed to be going ok.
Christmas came and I began to suffer with terrible pains in the bottom of my skull and the top of my neck. Little did I know that in a months time, I’d be completely bed bound. I’ve been very ill since Christmas and I am now waiting for brain/spine/neck surgery. I just turned 16 and I feel as though I am having to fight just to simply exist.
Ehlers Danlos Syndrome is a rare and dangerous condition. It can range from very mild to deadly - most people with this condition live healthy lives, but some live a very compromised life.
Please, share this around. This condition has nearly taken my life multiple times and it is not okay that this condition is so rare. Please, reblog this and raise awareness of the illness that really did change my life for the worse.
Unknown (via psych-facts)
THUNDERSTORMS ARE PERFECT OPPORTUNITIES TO CUDDLE.
WHAT IF THE POWER GOES OUT.
LETS MAKE A FORT.
DID LIGHTNING JUST SHOOT THROUGH OUR WINDOW?
LETS MAKE OUT.
I go to bed tired, I wake up tired. I’m in pain all the time. No it does not stop. I eat and feel nauseous, I don’t eat and I feel nauseous. So don’t get pissy at me if I’m not smiling and happy all the time. I’m doing the best I can and you have no idea how much effort that’s taking.
- 1: Name
- 2: Age
- 3: 3 Fears
- 4: 3 things I love
- 5: 4 turns on
- 6: 4 turns off
- 7: My best friend
- 8: Sexual orientation
- 9: My best first date
- 10: How tall am I
- 11: What do I miss
- 12: What time were I born
- 13: Favorite color
- 14: Do I have a crush
- 15: Favorite quote
- 16: Favorite place
- 17: Favorite food
- 18: Do I use sarcasm
- 19: What am I listening to right now
- 20: First thing I notice in new person
- 21: Shoe size
- 22: Eye color
- 23: Hair color
- 24: Favorite style of clothing
- 25: Ever done a prank call?
- 27: Meaning behind my URL
- 28: Favorite movie
- 29: Favorite song
- 30: Favorite band
- 31: How I feel right now
- 32: Someone I love
- 33: My current relationship status
- 34: My relationship with my parents
- 35: Favorite holiday
- 36: Tattoos and piercing i have
- 37: Tattoos and piercing i want
- 38: The reason I joined Tumblr
- 39: Do I and my last ex hate each other?
- 40: Do I ever get “good morning” or “good night ” texts?
- 41: Have I ever kissed the last person you texted?
- 42: When did I last hold hands?
- 43: How long does it take me to get ready in the morning?
- 44: Have You shaved your legs in the past three days?
- 45: Where am I right now?
- 46: If I were drunk & can’t stand, who’s taking care of me?
- 47: Do I like my music loud or at a reasonable level?
- 48: Do I live with my Mom and Dad?
- 49: Am I excited for anything?
- 50: Do I have someone of the opposite sex I can tell everything to?
- 51: How often do I wear a fake smile?
- 52: When was the last time I hugged someone?
- 53: What if the last person I kissed was kissing someone else right in front of me?
- 54: Is there anyone I trust even though I should not?
- 55: What is something I disliked about today?
- 56: If I could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
- 57: What do I think about most?
- 58: What’s my strangest talent?
- 59: Do I have any strange phobias?
- 60: Do I prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
- 61: What was the last lie I told?
- 62: Do I prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
- 63: Do I believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
- 64: Do I believe in magic?
- 65: Do I believe in luck?
- 66: What's the weather like right now?
- 67: What was the last book I've read?
- 68: Do I like the smell of gasoline?
- 69: Do I have any nicknames?
- 70: What was the worst injury I've ever had?
- 71: Do I spend money or save it?
- 72: Can I touch my nose with a tongue?
- 73: Is there anything pink in 10 feet from me?
- 74: Favorite animal?
- 75: What was I doing last night at 12 AM?
- 76: What do I think is Satan’s last name is?
- 77: What’s a song that always makes me happy when I hear it?
- 78: How can you win my heart?
- 79: What would I want to be written on my tombstone?
- 80: What is my favorite word?
- 81: My top 5 blogs on tumblr
- 82: If the whole world were listening to me right now, what would I say?
- 83: Do I have any relatives in jail?
- 84: I accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow me with the super-power of my choice! What is that power?
- 85: What would be a question I’d be afraid to tell the truth on?
- 86: What is my current desktop picture?
- 87: Had sex?
- 88: Bought condoms?
- 89: Gotten pregnant?
- 90: Failed a class?
- 91: Kissed a boy?
- 92: Kissed a girl?
- 93: Have I ever kissed somebody in the rain?
- 94: Had job?
- 95: Left the house without my wallet?
- 96: Bullied someone on the internet?
- 97: Had sex in public?
- 98: Played on a sports team?
- 99: Smoked weed?
- 100: Did drugs?
- 101: Smoked cigarettes?
- 102: Drank alcohol?
- 103: Am I a vegetarian/vegan?
- 104: Been overweight?
- 105: Been underweight?
- 106: Been to a wedding?
- 107: Been on the computer for 5 hours straight?
- 108: Watched TV for 5 hours straight?
- 109: Been outside my home country?
- 110: Gotten my heart broken?
- 111: Been to a professional sports game?
- 112: Broken a bone?
- 113: Cut myself?
- 114: Been to prom?
- 115: Been in airplane?
- 116: Fly by helicopter?
- 117: What concerts have I been to?
- 118: Had a crush on someone of the same sex?
- 119: Learned another language?
- 120: Wore make up?
- 121: Lost my virginity before I was 18?
- 122: Had oral sex?
- 123: Dyed my hair?
- 124: Voted in a presidential election?
- 125: Rode in an ambulance?
- 126: Had a surgery?
- 127: Met someone famous?
- 128: Stalked someone on a social network?
- 129: Peed outside?
- 130: Been fishing?
- 131: Helped with charity?
- 132: Been rejected by a crush?
- 133: Broken a mirror?
- 134: What do I want for birthday?<p>FUCKING DO IT</p>
I’m still breathing. For me, sometimes, that will have to be enough ❞
Clementine Von Radics (via unabashinglyme)